We offer a number of shipping methods for your convenience. Depending on the item(s) you purchase on GregorySylvia.com and the location to which the items will be delivered, different shipping methods are available. At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a shipping method for your item(s). Shipping costs are based on the shipping method chosen and the value of the total order. For orders $250 and above, a signature will be required at the time of delivery.
If available where you live, you will have the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery (such as Second Day or Overnight service). If you choose to upgrade your shipping method to Second Day, your order must be received and clear credit authorization by 12:00 p.m. EST or your order may not be processed until the following business day. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method to Overnight, your order must be received and clear credit authorization by 12:00 p.m. EST or your order may not be processed until the following business day. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
48 Contiguous United States:
- Standard Ground, (3-7 business days)
- Second Day, (2-3 business days)
- Overnight, (1-2 business days)
Alaska or Hawaii
- Second Day, (2-3 business days)
- USPS Priority, (3-8 business days)
- Shipments to APO or FPO addresses will be via USPS (expedited shipping i.e. Overnight/2 Day is not available).
- The delivery time and cost for APO & FPO shipments may vary.
- Not available at this time
- Shipping time will vary
Packing and Shipping
When possible all items to the selected shipping addressee will be packaged together. Depending on the size of the item and number of units, orders may be packed and shipped in multiple boxes.
Area Rugs Standard Shipping Costs
Generally, items featured on our website are available for sale and ready to ship. In the unusual situation in which one item is available for sale and two customers place it in their shopping bag at the same time, one customer may receive an out of stock message at checkout.
Please note: expected shipment times specify when an item is expected to leave our warehouse, not when the item will arrive at its final shipping destination. After your order leaves our warehouse, delivery times vary according to the shipping method you select during checkout and the location of your shipping address.
Calculating Delivery Time
Delivery Time = Warehouse Handling Time + Shipping Time
Warehouse Handling Time refers to the amount of time it will take for your order to leave our warehouse (usually takes 1 to 2 business days).
Shipping Time is the amount of time it will take your order to ship once it has left our warehouse.
- Once your item has left our warehouse, the shipping method you select during Checkout (Ground, Second Day or Overnight) will determine when your order will arrive. (For example, if your item takes 1-2 full business days to leave our warehouse and you select "Overnight" shipping, it may actually take 2-3 full business days for your order to arrive.)
Most orders for In-Stock items are processed as soon as your online purchase is completed. Items are shipped once they are located in stock, your payment is approved, and the receiving address is verified.
For example, if you order an In-Stock item on Monday that leaves the warehouse in 1-2 full business days, it will leave the warehouse by end-of-day Wednesday. After your order leaves our warehouse, delivery times vary according to the shipping method you select during checkout and the location of your shipping address. Please note that business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
SHIPPING RULES & RESTRICTIONS
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
- Upon delivery, a signature is required for orders that are $250 and above.
- The shipping cost displayed for an individual item reflects what you can expect to pay if the item ships alone. Your actual shipping and handling cost will automatically compute on the Shipping Options page of checkout.
- Due to regulatory restrictions, we are unable to ship items made of exotic materials to California.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
When can you track your order?
Generally, order tracking numbers are assigned at time of order confirmation to package at our warehouse and appear on our website along with your order information. However, it may take up to 48 hours before the package is checked into the carrier's order tracking system. Even though your package has already shipped from our warehouse and is on its way to you, the carrier may not be able to provide any information about your package for up to 48 hours.
Orders placed on GregorySylvia.com may be delivered by one of several different carriers and shipping methods. Order tracking availability may vary depending on the type of item you purchased, the shipping method you selected during Checkout, and the carrier that is delivering your item(s). Orders that exceed $250 will require a signature at the time of delivery.
Occasionally, orders are delivered via a carrier that does not offer the ability to track a package. In these rare instances your order history will not offer order tracking information but will still offer order status and other details.
Finding Your Order Status
The status of your order is easy to find.
- Check your email.You are required to enter an email address during Checkout, so that you may receive emails regarding the status of your order.
- Contact us.If you still have questions about your order, please email us by clicking the Contact Us link
ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATES
Shipping your items on time is very important to us. For many items, we calculate Estimated Delivery Dates to help you find out when these items are expected to arrive. An Estimated Delivery Date is a calculation of several factors, including item availability, allocation time in our warehouse, the shipping method you select and the final shipping destination.
Please note that Estimated Delivery Dates are estimates only, and are not guaranteed. Due to many factors, Estimated Delivery Dates can also change between the time you place the order and receive an order confirmation. We do our best to provide accurate estimates and provide you with several other resources for tracking your order, such as order detail and tracking links.
"2-Day" Shipping means that the item(s) will arrive at the shipping address within 2 business days from the time it leaves the warehouse. There is some variation in how quickly Gregory Sylvia is able to process and ship orders. Gregory Sylvia is committed to do our best to ensure that product is delivered within 2 days from the time the order is placed.
However, certain factors can result in longer delivery times, including the time of day you place the order. There are store shipping "cut-off" times each day. Orders received before store cut-off times are shipped that day. Orders shipped after cut-off times are shipped out the next day.